Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Week 4 - Publishing_Leadership Project

I've chosen to copy and paste my final publication into Google Docs to allow for comments and suggestions right in the document. A note is left on right margin of the document as a reminder for how to leave comments. Here is the link for my final publication: https://docs.google.com/document/d/184jUimewF4xdDtkSOZUdCbp2PNFgc6i9WUWgn3nzw00/edit?hl=en_US&authkey=CJ2ntrQI#

The link for my two think-alouds are as follows:

Looking ahead, I noticed that we are supposed to hear back from the publications before we finish month 12 so I'm going to start looking for more publications to submit to. As of now, my first choice is Ministry Today, but I've also found a couple other places that would be relevant. Youth Ministry magazine would be a great option for publication as it would reach a target audience that is most closely related to my research. I'll also probably submit to The Christian Journal but it seems that their articles need to be related to the monthly topic so it may not work out there. Now that my publication is drafted out, I'm going to keep looking for more options and try to get some submissions sent out early as I will have to finish my month 12 class a week early due to a mission trip I'm taking with our church youth group to El Salvador.

1 comment:

  1. I remember hearing about the response from the publishers. Was it supposed to be the response you get right after submitting the paper or when they make a decision?

    ReplyDelete