Friday, May 6, 2011

Action Research

I've decided to ramp up the number of participants in my action research database lately and I'm glad I did it. My action research is a study on what the determining factors are in young adults leaving their Christian religious practices after leaving high school. The data I've gathered from my qualitative interviews has been incredibly enlightening and flows very closely to the data I gathered for my lit review which makes it even more exciting. My hope is to get twenty different interviews by the time I need to create my presentation/report. So far the new data I've collected through the new interviews hasn't changed my results, only strengthened them, so I might not even need to make any major changes on my website.

I'm really thankful the the opportunity to work on this as my action research project because I feel like it can lead to some everlasting results.


(BaronBrian, "Cross in the Wichitas", June 20, 2009, Creative Commons License)

No comments:

Post a Comment